Cast using website and AppleTV
With an Apple TV you can easily display the CycleMasters lessons on your TV. Your Apple TV gives you the ability to control the CycleMasters content via the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or Mac computer.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models running iOS 11.2 or later.
- Compatible with the Safari browser on Mac computers
Each device must have the latest updates installed.
Casting CycleMasters to your TV
Your mobile device or computer must be connected to the same (Wi-Fi) network as your Apple TV.
- Visit the CycleMasters-website from your Safari-browser.
- Once you’re signed in, select a lesson.
- Select the Airplay icon from the lower right side of the video player.
- Select your Apple TV from the list of available devices to launch the CycleMasters lesson on your TV.