Casting with the CycleMasters app
The lessons of CycleMasters are easy to cast via Chromecast or Airplay, when you are using our App.
- Make sure that the device you want to cast from is connected to the same network as your Chromecast.
- You can choose to cast the whole app to TV by clicking on the chromecast symbol in the top right corner.
- Choose the TV on which you want to play the App.
The same applies if you choose to cast only one lesson to the screen. You then start the lesson and click on the Chromecast symbol at the top of the screen.
Use AirPlay to stream lessons from your Apple devices to an Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV.
- Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV.
- Choose the lesson you want to play in the CycleMasters app.
- Click on the Airplay icon at the top of the video.
- Choose your Apple TV or AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV.