Cast via website and Chromecast
With a Chromecast you can easily display the CycleMasters lessons on your TV. Your Chromecast gives you the ability to control the CycleMasters content from your Android mobile device or your computer from a Chrome browser with the Google Cast extension installed.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi enabled Android smartphones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
- Compatible with the Chrome browser on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook computers. Chrome browser versions older than version 51 must have the Google Cast extension installed.
Each device must have the latest updates installed.
Casting CycleMaster lessons to your TV
Your mobile device or computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast. For information or assistance connecting your Chromecast to your TV and/or Wi-Fi network, see support.google.com/chromecast.
- Visit the CycleMasters-website from your Chrome-browser.
- Once you’re signed in, select a lesson.
- Select the Cast icon from the lower right side of the video player.
- Select your Chromecast from the list of available devices to launch the CycleMasters lesson on your TV.
For general information about Chromecasts, please visit google.com/chromecast.
For assistance getting started with your Chromecast and connecting it to your TV and/or Wi-Fi network, see support.google.com/chromecast.
Not all routers are compatible with Chromecasts. For more information, see Google's list of supported routers.